1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Great Fire of London Assembly

Discussion in 'Primary' started by pixie8, Mar 14, 2004.

1. could I get a copy of the assembly as well, please :)

klucna@hotmail.com

2. Hi Linda,
    I would appreciate a copy of the assembly on The Great Fire of London if you managed to get it.
    I have an assembly this Friday and badly need help.
    Would be very much appreciated.
    Pauline Wilson

3. Hello there !!
    I see there are many requests for the Year 2 Fire of London Assembly!!
    Can I be cheeky and also get a copy??? We have our assembly next week - agh!!!!
    Address is: kirragarry@hotmail.com
    Thankyou in advance!!!

4. I would love a copy of the script if you still have it about the fire of london.
    Thanks
    Alison

5. j13

j13

hi I see this link is quitre old now but if anyone has a copy of the assembly I'd be grateful trying to make my own more interesting

mcintyrejenny_@hotmail.com

thanks its in a week

6. Hi,
    I'm oganising my planning for September, the GFof L script sounds ideal. If anyone has this I would be very grateful.
    Thank you
    anna-mmorris@tiscali.co.uk

7. Hi,
    Could you possbily send me the script too???
    Thanks

8. Any chance I could get a copy too - my email addy is imogen@gmail.com.

Many thanks.

9. Hi Curly Sue

Please send me a copy of your script!! I'm new to Y2 and the children are really loving the topic. I'm short of ideas but have told them that we will aim to do an assembly!

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Email is klreid14@hotmail.co.uk

10. Hello
    I am a year 2 teacher and would be very grateful if you could forward me a copy of your assembly script for the great fire of London.
    Thank you a thousand times!
    Gill[​IMG]

11. Hi - would it be possible to send me a copy of your assembly please. My email is teen1970@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance

12. Hi Deb

Not sure whether you ever got a copy of the fire of london script and i was just wondering whether i may get a copy, could you forward it to my email sarnjkaur@hotmail.com
    thanks!

13. Hi Alison, I hope you don't mind me getting in touch with you, but I was wondering if you ever got sent a copy of The Great Fire of London Assembly script? If you did, would it be possible for you to email me a copy of it too? It would be a great help for an upcoming assembly that I am due to do with my class, after half-term.
    Best wishes,
    Sarah
    email: sarah_j_kelly@fsmail.net

14. Hi Curly Sue

Im doing a class assembly based on the Great Fire of London with my year two class as I feel they really enjoyed the topic and I was wondering whether i may have a copy of your script for the assembly. It would be greatly appreciated hun

Thanks in advance
    sarnj
    sarnjkaur@hotmail.com

15. Hi all

I am very sorry but I no longer have a copy of this assembly, I had no idea people were still posting on this thread. My assembly dated back to 2004 and has been lost in the ether.

sorry

curlysue

16. I know it's very old now, but if you still have a copy of the Great Fire of London assembly-would you possibly email it to me as well, it sounds just what I need!!

My email is Trevanddan@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks!!