1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Grease production in school

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by joj, Feb 8, 2012.

1. joj

joj

Hi,
    Does anyone have any contacts as to where we can buy/hire a car prop for our school production of grease? We are in the Northwest. Thanks.

2. joj

joj

Hi,
    Does anyone have any contacts as to where we can buy/hire a car prop for our school production of grease? We are in the Northwest. Thanks.

3. Lyns

Lyns New commenter

Hi, we got ours from a guy hiring it out on Ebay - it was the car that they used on John Barrowman's Saturday night show and it was great and not too expensive. We're in the North East but he may deliver?

Lynsey

4. We have a mini that we took the engine out of and cut the roof off of! I'm in Telford.
    Chris

5. Hi Were doing a charity event on the 7th july do you still have the grease car ??

Many Thanks Bekki

6. Hi David,
    Just come across your message regarding a grease car. We are currently looking to hire one could you email me some pictures? We are based in Bedford so would require delivery? Could you also let me know how much you charge?
    wmoss@bedford.ac.uk
    Kind Regards,
    Wyn Moss

7. Hi Wyn

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, i have only just returned from my annual holidays, i have however sent you an email with some pictures

i look forward to hearing from you

Dave
    Dave D Events
    07855222881 www.greasecar.co.uk davedevents@hotmail.co.uk

8. Hi Bekki

Sorry for not getting back to you, i havent been receiving notifications from the forum when people had left messages, really sorry we missed your charity event, please bear us in mind in the future, we have other set and props available or can build scenery for you, if its a set or prop that we dont have and feel would be useful to add to our hire stock we will make it for you and simply charge you a small hire cost, so please feel free to send us your requests.

Dave
    Dave D Events 07855222881 davedevents@hotmail.co.uk