1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Grease Car

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by ed801cl, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Hello all,
    I have just started work on the next school production and have decided to go with Grease. Gaining the rights and score is coming along nicely but I am already havin gnightmares about what to do for the car, would really like it be effecrive. The DT department are bein greally helpful although no sure they can build a car frame as it's a pretty big job. Any help would be really appreciated!!!

2. Hi there,
    I posted earlier on saying that I have a car available - just did Grease last term and have abeautiful car - you will need to put whells on it as mine are back on my 1972 MGB !!! If you give me your e-mail address I can let you have some photos - it cost me £100 to make so a contribution would be appreciated. I am in Suffolk. Let me know if you are interested

3. Katzen11,
    I had not had any reponses to my post soi stopped checking, but I have just seen yours! I realise its a while since the last post...but if you still have the car?! My email address is chris.lawson@hotmail.co.uk.
    Hope to hear from you soon

4. I'm going to be looking for a car from Sept time onwards for Grease up here in Telford. Please let me know what you do and whether you have any good suggestions for me!
    Chris

5. Good luck with the car, I'm after a helicopter! Love the challenges this subject brings us!

6. encava

encava New commenter

Hi there,
    The car is still available as the previous person has not been in touch since. A donation towards the costs would be good but otherwise I really need to get rid now as I am starting "We Will Rock You" this term and need a clear stage. Let me know if you are interested,
    Thanks