1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Grease car (please dont shoot me down in flames!!)

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by dramaqueen28, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Hello,

Thanks to the very kind person who posted on here we had a fab car for our recent production of the play beginning with G

It is a real half a car and looks brill - a real crowd pleaser!!!!

Without wanting to re-open the debate about certain peoples feelings on this play I was wondering if anyone was doing Grease soon and needed a car. I am in Manchester so anyone in the north west would be welcome to it.

Anyway let me know or we will have to get rid of it - which seems a shame as it is good.

Alternatively if anyone needs half a car for any other prduction then also let me know!!

2. Hello,

Thanks to the very kind person who posted on here we had a fab car for our recent production of the play beginning with G

It is a real half a car and looks brill - a real crowd pleaser!!!!

Without wanting to re-open the debate about certain peoples feelings on this play I was wondering if anyone was doing Grease soon and needed a car. I am in Manchester so anyone in the north west would be welcome to it.

Anyway let me know or we will have to get rid of it - which seems a shame as it is good.

Alternatively if anyone needs half a car for any other prduction then also let me know!!

3. japonica892

japonica892 New commenter

ooohhhh I wish I had known 2 weeks ago.... we had an MDF cut out!!!!!

4. Oooh. We are doing a couple of numbers from Grease as part of a show. Am in the manchester area and would very gratefully receive your car! Can collect at your convenience. My e-mail address is saradargahi@hotmail.com. Ta!

5. Desperately seeking a car for our performance of Grease- any chance you still have this?!