1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Grammar resources

Discussion in 'Primary' started by peppermint25, Jun 29, 2015.

1. peppermint25

peppermint25 New commenter

Hello,

I wondered if anyone can suggest some good grammar resources that they use within their school. We currently have some very old nelson books which are badly in need of upgrading and aren't very motivating for the children.

I currently source all my materials from websites, however was wondering if anyone has suggestion for textbooks or resources which have worked well. I have a p5-7 class which I am aware that if I continually print off resources and sheets then I will muddle myself up over their time in my class as to what they have already done etc. and it all gets very confusing! If we had a scheme of work or books to follow then there would be clear progression and ensure less chance of repetition.

Any ideas or suggestions are very much welcomed!

Thanks in advance :)

2. teacup71

teacup71 Occasional commenter

Schofield and Sim Grammar book we start in Year 3 and carry through to Y6 for revision.

3. summlard

summlard New commenter

Cpg books have been updated for the new curriculum. I think they're very good.