1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Grammar Gym-AS level French

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by steveglover, Nov 29, 2011.

1. steveglover

steveglover New commenter

I've found students I've been tutoring have been really struggling with their tenses, including in English. I've made a stab at countering this with the Grammar Gym exercises I've added to the A*ttitudes AS French course sample on www.alevelfrench.com/home . I'd be very grateful for feedback on the first part I've put up which shows students visually a sequence of sentences using the same verb in different tenses with other grammatical items added systematically alongside.

2. steveglover

steveglover New commenter

I've found students I've been tutoring have been really struggling with their tenses, including in English. I've made a stab at countering this with the Grammar Gym exercises I've added to the A*ttitudes AS French course sample on www.alevelfrench.com/home . I'd be very grateful for feedback on the first part I've put up which shows students visually a sequence of sentences using the same verb in different tenses with other grammatical items added systematically alongside.