1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Graffiti Penises

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by crapteacher1, Feb 10, 2012.

1. What is it about boys that they feel compelled to draw willies on every blank surface in schools? Show me a new plastic school chair, and a week later, I'll show you a slightly older plastic school chair with a ***** drawn on the back.

The first example of this was the Cerne Abbas giant, where a school pupil (male) from many hundreds of years ago, added a giant penis to an otherwise innocent chalk giant and thought it amusing.

More on this intriguing subject here in 'Attack of the Cartoon Penis!' :

http://www.crapteacher.wordpress.com/.

Have a great holiday, y'all ;)
    crapteacher

2. kittylion

kittylion Established commenter

Once again, so true and so funny - thanks Crapteacher, you have a good holiday too.

3. jarndyce

jarndyce Occasional commenter

This is magnificent.

4. derekdalek

derekdalek New commenter

This is a hoot. Having just spent hours painting over some delightful artwork in my dept, this cheered me up trmendously.
    I had a couple drawn on my wall when I was off. On my return, some lads took dellight in showing me what had been done.
    I replied 'looks to me like a self-portrait gallery, please dont add to it' which made them laugh and sent the message out not to mess with my walls. Havent had any since lol!!

5. As a teacher of biology, I take great pleasure in pointing out anatomical inaccuracies, then award them 0/10 for observational skills!

6. How do you know they weren't drawing from life? [​IMG]