1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Graeme!!!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by sugarglass, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Aaaw how could he do that to poor TIna. Just confirms everything I already knew about men. (Yes it IS real [​IMG]

2. If you were Graeme, who has lived in a woman desert all his life, then suddenly found yourself in an oasis of the hottest females in Coronation St, what would you do?
    (It's a rhetorical question: you do whatever the scriptwriter tells you.)

3. Don't worry! Tina hooks up with another very desirable young man on the street in the not too distant future, I'll give you 3 guesses as to who!?!

4. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

lots of in breding going on.thay all seem to sh*g each other!
    Bit like emmerdale and eastenders.....wonder if they wil ever have internet dating lol

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I know, poor Tina. But wasn't Rita great, so supportive.

6. anon468

anon468 New commenter

The GIT! [​IMG]

7. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

It's beyond me what either of those lovely girls ever saw in him. He is not the ticket at all.

8. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

I can see why Tina fell for him - he might not be good looking, but he's always been such a lovely lad (up until all this nonsense with Xin.) He was really supportive to Tina when she fell apart after her dad died.
    I'm so cross with the writers for this storyline. Graeme and Tina should still be together.

9. lrw22

lrw22 Occasional commenter

I agree Cariad I'm really cross with the writers about this. Graeme and Tina had such a lovely relationship, why couldn't they just leave it alone?!! But then the actor who plays Graeme is leaving and I suppose that's difficult for them if the actress playing Tina wants to stay.

10. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I assume this is why they've come up with the Chin story. Shame,Graeme is a great character.

11. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

Don't feel too sorry for Tina - the whole stupid charade was her idea!

12. Re post 3.
    is it
    john Stape?

13. Gorgy you could have really played the Corrie comic genius card there.....

Re post 3.
    is it
    john Stape?
    I say..

Re post 3.
    is it
    john Stape?

:¬))

14. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

Could it be Steve??