1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Gove's back. Oh God!

Discussion in 'Education news' started by Mrsmumbles, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Mrsmumbles

Mrsmumbles Star commenter

Ooh yes! Bring out yer dead! Bring out yer dead!

2. Mrsmumbles

Many thanks. I feel we are two toxic waste handlers, sharing fetid specimens between our rubber-globe design hands! God, Piers savaging Gove. It's like watching two toads fighting over a mate....

3. Yoda-

Yoda- Lead commenter

Is it a sin to enjoy Michael Gove struggling on TV?

source.gif

Moony and Mrsmumbles like this.
  4. Mrsmumbles

Agree that Piers did rather well here. But she shouldn't need to get all shouty-bolshy to shock Gove into stemming the oral cow manure flow. Similarly, Gove should not be all reactive and defensive...the toad uses i as a means to derail Morgan...how dare he reach little lessons on proportion and propriety? Gove is despicable, a robotic menace: sans brain, sans thought, sans soul, sans everything...

BTBAM and Moony like this.
  5. Mrsmumbles

Nope. It's conclusive proof if possessing a soul. Gove has failed the Turing test!

Moony likes this.
  6. Mrsmumbles

Yeah, but if this was the juniors playground at Durham primary in 1977, we'd all be cheering Piers and laughing at Mickey. He rinsed Michael big time. RINSED!

7. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

Nope, not at all.......moaning about trying is though ;)

8. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

I must be honest here, I am rather enjoying your spleen venting on this MrsMumbles!

Mrsmumbles likes this.
  9. Mrsmumbles

Ooh, jolly good Moonymeister. I aim to spleen! Well, with him, anyway. I feel physically ill when I see him on tv. But it's like watching Richard III or Jezzer Kyle, it's compulsive political carcrash viewing.

10. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

Yeah, everyone needs something to vent some spleen on every now and then.

Mrsmumbles likes this.
  11. schoolsout4summer

schoolsout4summer Star commenter

I recon that Gove was badly bullied at school.
    That would explain a lot of things.

Mrsmumbles likes this.
  12. Mrsmumbles

And the ventee is......Mikey!

Moony likes this.
  13. Mrsmumbles

One has to simultaneously recoil from and show pity for his kids. One is called Beatrice. She from the circles of Hell and all that. QED.

14. Mrsmumbles

15. Mrsmumbles

Tides of May!

16. Maths_Shed

Maths_Shed Occasional commenter

I'm no lover of Gove but considering the scorn poured on him as being responsible for the environment I do need to ask what all the critics are doing regarding their responsibilities to the environment? Do you have a car? Do you fly often? Do you recycle? Do you buy goods you don't need to? Do you eat meat?

17. Mrsmumbles

I'd eat roast Gove, with a garnish of rosemary. Would have to imbibe anti-venom first, of course. Sadly I distrust anything that comes out of his gob.fkr me, he is down there with similar psychotic self-interested liars like Goebbels, Stalkn and Mao. Cambo even called him 'a Maoist'. Sums it up, really.

Moony likes this.