1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Gove's back. Oh God!

Discussion in 'Education news' started by Mrsmumbles, Jun 11, 2017.

1. PeterQuint

PeterQuint Lead commenter

There are quite a few climate change deniers who don't say "Hey everyone, I'm a climate change denier!"

For me, it if walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks and tastes nice with a morello cherry sauce...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ge...l-gove-new-environment-secretary-13171800.amp

2. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

Or to put it another way, he's never denied climate change.

But hey, fake news is everywhere else, so let's have some here too. Why should we miss out.

3. Dodros

Dodros Star commenter

[​IMG]
    Gove when he interviewed Trump...

4. Yoda-

Yoda- Lead commenter

Gove is back in time for a new leader election. No one will want his backing this time!

Mrsmumbles likes this.
  5. Mrsmumbles

Mrsmumbles Star commenter

Avaunt and quit my sight! Yeeeeeeeuuugh...toilet-head and blubbermouth.

6. Mrsmumbles

7. Mrsmumbles

No sorry, that's just Donald.

8. Mrsmumbles

Considering the greenhouse gas effect he's had on most teachers' core body temperatures, he'd be hard pressed to deny it!

Rott Weiler likes this.
  9. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

He's a what now? I must have totally missed that when he was ed sec......

Mrsmumbles likes this.
  10. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

Ugh......the more announcements that we get from grand Moff may the more nauseated that I become.....

11. FormosaRed

FormosaRed Occasional commenter

What harm can he do in Environment. I'm just still very cross that he will never be held accountable for the 2018 public examination results, which will be interesting. He has exploited young people in the name of his personal advancement.

12. peakster

peakster Star commenter

Like I said on another thread - there is such a dearth of talent in the current Tory party someone feels the need to bring him back.

Neither Gove or Boris would worry me as a PM - they would be slaughtered in a GE

13. lulu57

lulu57 Lead commenter

It's at times like these that I wish Spitting Image was back on TV - they would have slaughtered Gove.
    I used to enjoy the 'Slap Michael Gove' game, but they took it offline. The best I can find is a video of someone else slapping Michael Gove (it's not the same though...).:(

Shedman and Mrsmumbles like this.
  14. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

15. Mrsmumbles

Yup. Ask Mrs Lucas what she thinks of his new job. The planet is imploding with so many environmental problems and so many things that so called developed countries like ours could do to improve things. So we get Gove. Triffic.

16. Mrsmumbles

Worry not, I will upload my pictures tomorrow. Kind of a hands on crafty version of the digital face-slapper.

lulu57 likes this.
  17. bessiesmith

bessiesmith Occasional commenter

I suggest we buy shares in a fracking company.

18. BigFrankEM

BigFrankEM Established commenter

19. drek

drek Star commenter

The man is a close friend of Murdoch and other dodgy powerful people.

Powerful people who influence policy changes and the way MPs vote on different issues through backdoor deals.

Murdoch's empire is built on advertising revenue.

The advertising companies don't like being forced to pay fines or to pay more for cleaning up or even reducing their toxic wastes. Despite passing the cost on to consumers....

Gove has abstained from many climate change votes and the ones he has participated in he voted on the wrong side of the pollution debate.

These are on record so it is fact not fake.........

The frightening thing is that such a backstabbing greedy and horrible person is once again in position to step in as PM if May is inevitably forced out.

20. drek

drek Star commenter

And who will head the forcing out brigade?