1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Got your interview? Share the news!

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Half MT, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Found out today I have an interview for primary pgce on the 21st December at uwic! :)

2. Hi
    I've applied at the IOE for secondary and have not heard anything! when did you apply .....? I thought I applied a bit late but considering what you said no im really worried.It's really annoying me as we're coming in to december and as you can imagine with the holiday season coming will they do interviews in mid december or just hold out until jan ..? [​IMG]

3. Hi pinky x0x
    I've applied at the IOE for secondary and have not heard anything! when
    did you apply .....? I thought I applied a bit late but considering
    what you said no im really worried.It's really annoying me as we're
    coming in to december and as you can imagine with the holiday season
    coming will they do interviews in mid december or just hold out until
    jan ..?

4. Hi Leanne,

I have just found out that I have an interview for the Drama PGCE Central School of Speech and Drama and saw you had posted a post a similar time last year.

I hope this isn't cheeky but I know how competitive it is out there and was wondering if you could give me any insight, tips or advice on this particular interview as its seems a similar set up to last year.

Thank-you

Francesca

5. @Vik and Phil - I applied to MMU (primary) on 25th October but still haven't heard about an interview - starting to worry a bit mainly because places are given on a first come first served basis...when did you both apply?
    Hope to hear soon....

Charlotte x

6. Hey Bodegabuttons,

When did you hear and how? Was it just updated on Track or did you get an email or call?

7. hi there

i have an interview now next week. how did u get on? did u hear anything back yet? if you can, could you give me the heads uop and give me sum tips of what they were dong or what questions they asked.

hope to hear back from you