1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Got the job!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by sarahg1976, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Thanks again Theo and co
    I knew that it was between me and 'One Other' but was so glad to get the call offering me the postion today. There is no silver medal for second place in this business so I had to keep going for Gold!
    My agent was very up front and told me they had deliberated for an hour between us but this time I had the edge... maybe it was because of the brilliant mind maps that MM suggested[​IMG]
    It's a fixed term maternity cover Sept - Feb but it will mean i can complete my NQT induction and it's another step in the right direction to finding a permanent post!

Keep going fellow jobseekers.. it can happen!

2. Thanks again Theo and co
    I knew that it was between me and 'One Other' but was so glad to get the call offering me the postion today. There is no silver medal for second place in this business so I had to keep going for Gold!
    My agent was very up front and told me they had deliberated for an hour between us but this time I had the edge... maybe it was because of the brilliant mind maps that MM suggested[​IMG]
    It's a fixed term maternity cover Sept - Feb but it will mean i can complete my NQT induction and it's another step in the right direction to finding a permanent post!

Keep going fellow jobseekers.. it can happen!

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Congratulations - well done! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ... and you did it!
    It does seem to give everyoneone an edge in interviews if they've done the mindmapping.
    Congratulations again - I'm so pleased for you! [​IMG]

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

WELL DONE sarahg! All that cming in second has finally given you experience to get a job to complete your induction! Only maternity cover, but you also never know what it may lead to.
    (Looks as if I need to 'gen up' on MM's mindmaps if ever I get an interview.)
    Congratulations! Finally 'Gold'!
    [​IMG]

5. Congratulations xxxx Roll on September xx

6. Congratulations! :)

7. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a star, a twinkly star! Well done to you, SarahG!!!!!
    Super, super, super!
    [​IMG]
    Now go and read this thread (you've been just DYING for me to tell you that!) - bump it when you have read it.
    Got a Job Offer? What to do now . . .
    *** Do read it - very important to get everything right! ***
    Gone for Gold - and GOT IT!!!!
    Best wishes