1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Got a 4 stages Interview

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by lCatherinel, May 26, 2012.

1. Although I am a secondary school teacher whom nobody wishes to employ (with the exception of my current head who inherited me from the head before her), I wouldn't do this.

Firstly, I may worry that you would offend the class teacher. I know I would be suspicious if someone on interview walked into my classroom and regrouped my kids. I'd sit there feeling rather smug as behaviour issues errupted as the interviewee had decided that putting Callum and Tainel together was a good idea just because they are working at the same level. Which leads onto my second point, the seating plan might be arranged like that for a reason.

I'm not sure how different it is in primary, and again, my opinion isn't worth much.

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I think that your opinion is worth a great deal!
    What you say makes perfect sense.
    Best wishes.

3. Sigh of relief. Did not make any changes to the groups. And guess what: I gat the J O B.

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Then you must start a new thread Dear Theo I got the job! so that you can get your star and our congratulations!