1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Google Classroom - &GCSE Photography anyone?

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by foxbat, Oct 4, 2017.

1. foxbat

foxbat New commenter

Hi all
    I have been tasked at some point in the near future to lead our Arts Dept in the use of google classroom - I teach photography on PCs using photoshop etc. Has anyone had any experience of using google classroom in school, and specifically within photography.

Thanks for any input
    If you know that it is used in your school but not in photography if you could let me know too?

T

2. gdoolan84

gdoolan84 New commenter

3. mailmenownew

mailmenownew New commenter

This is an interesting topic! Are you professionally engaged in photography?

4. Lucieb40

Lucieb40 New commenter

Hi fox bat - Google classroom is a great resource. You can monitor student participation in assignments and return work without moving - not that I'm suggesting you be lazy.
    It will enable you to set work and also communicate with students 24/7 if you so wish. You can set tasks and collect work all online and also provide feedback to each student. Have you used google classroom at all before? I love using it especially for digital submissions (written usually as I don't teach photography) where all file types can be uploaded.