1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Goodnight Mr Tom

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ya_big_ding90, Sep 5, 2009.

1. I would also be grateful if you could send me the resource having unsuccessfully searched elsewhere
    bryer@btconnect.com
    Thank you

2. poet

poet New commenter

You have mail - or at least I hope so!!
    If you haven't been included, please please please email me at clumsypoet@hotmail.co.uk as I find it so much easier to respond to that than check things here and add them.
    Hope it's useful
    P

3. Dopey Dwarf

Dopey Dwarf New commenter

posts 32 to 43 should all have mail.
    Sorry it's late but i have been on holiday

4. Read and Respond Book is published by Scholastic. "Power of Reading project" also includes "Goodnight Mr. Tom". Search "Power of Reading" to find out more about this. They also cover lots of other books.

5. Hi - am just about to a scheme of work for Goodnight Mr Tom - would be really grateful if you could e-mail your work ,Laura

6. Dopey Dwarf

Dopey Dwarf New commenter

Need an email address please

7. hey there! happy new year!

could you send me a copy of your planning too please to njwestmids@hotmail.com
    Cheers

NT x

8. Hi there, sorry to jump on this thread...but I have been searching for this read and respond series and am having difficulty finding it. If possible could you forward me a copy too or point me in the right direction to get a copy? Many thanks. AX

9. Hi I'm a year 6 teacher desperately looking for any planning for Good Night Mr Tom- Can you help? eileendhak@hotmail.co.uk Thanks a million

10. Me too! Would love this book
    If anyone has it please let me know or send a copy - dai_roe@hotmail.com

Thanks.

11. For goodness sake, people, look at the date of the OP.