1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Goodnight Mr Tom

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ya_big_ding90, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Hi,
    I thought that I had got lucky and had managed to locate a copy of the read and respond book. However, the suppliers have gone out of stock now and the book has gone out of print. Could you possibly help me out?

2. If it's not too much effort, could you possibly send me your plans?

Many thanks.

chloe_patricia_rose@hotmail.co.uk

3. Hi there,

I'm sorry to do this as you've had so many emails about the stuff about Goodnight Mr Tom and I'm doing WW2 after the october holidays and I wondered if you had anything you could possibly help me out I would really appreciate it.
    I've never done this topic before and everyone keeps saying what a wonderful topic it can be and I'm starting to get slightly freaked out about it all.
    Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks Samantha x

4. http://c99.e2bn.net/e2bn/leas/c99/schools/c97/accounts/pnslit/Homepage%202/Teaching%20%26%20Learning/Planning_folder/Film_LIteracy_Planning/
    You need to have the DVD of the book too but this planning follows the revised framework approach, but lays the groundwork well and the final writing the children produce can be fantastic!

5. If you have the read and respond resource i'd love a copy.
    Scholastic others in this series are great.
    Thanks
    Any other plans or resources for G'night Mr T gratefully received
    Irene

6. Is there any chance you could send me a copy of your read and respond materials. I'm just about to start the novel with my class and need all the help I can get!! Thank you so much in advance!
    claire2607@hotmail.co.uk

7. The Read and Respond stuff is great, Dopey Dward.
    Grandson loves it.
    [​IMG]

8. Dopey Dwarf

Dopey Dwarf New commenter

Sabrina 782
    I need your email address please if you want some Goodnight Mr Tom stuff.

9. Dopey Dwarf

Irenespawton,
    Email address please for Goodnight Mr Tom stuff

10. Dopey Dwarf

Patricia Rose and CAMitchell - email been sent.
    Enjoy

11. Hi Im really sorry to be a pain but could you possibly send Goodnight Mr Tom to me too?

naomi_palomi@hotmail.com

Thanks x

12. Please could you send me a copy also? I'm always grateful for new ideas and approaches.
    My e-mail is downhearted2@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks

13. Hi, I'm yet another one who's jumping on the bandwagon. I'd love to have the resources too for my WW2 topic, if you can find time to send them yet again.

My email is veewestgate@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

14. poet

poet New commenter

I'm replying and sending resources to everyone who emails me
    clumsypoet@hotmail.co.uk

Hope everyone is receiving them who's asked.

15. Hi Dopey Dwarf,
    I've tried to get hold of the read & respond book without success.
    Much as I hate to jump on the bandwagon. would you mind sending your 'stuff' on to me?
    fiftyplynda@hotmail.com
    Thanks, Lynda

16. Hi,
    Sorry to also be jumping on, could someone email me the planning for Goodnight Mister Tom please?
    joanneeverett@virginmedia.com
    Thanks, Joanne

17. jumping on the bandwagon also!
    adam@kinkt.co.uk
    If you add it to the TES resources, you could you post what exactly to search for - will save you having to email to everyone each time!
    Thankyou so much in advance!!! Sounds great!