1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Good toddler books

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by mrsfabmoretti, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hiya ladies,
    My LO is turning one is a few weeks. The past year, my copy of 'What to Expect in the First Year' has been my bible. Have heard that the toddler follow-on isn't as good. Any ideas of what to replace it with? LO is my first, so like a bit of reassurance on things like milestones.
    Thanks. x

2. Hiya ladies,
    My LO is turning one is a few weeks. The past year, my copy of 'What to Expect in the First Year' has been my bible. Have heard that the toddler follow-on isn't as good. Any ideas of what to replace it with? LO is my first, so like a bit of reassurance on things like milestones.
    Thanks. x

3. My friend just bought the Baby Whisperer book for toddlers and seems to be happy with it. I had a flick through the other day and found it pretty interesting too (although am not quite there yet as currently 34 weeks pregnant with number one!).More of a book about personalities and routines than milestones though, so perhaps not quite what you were looking for?

4. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

5. Trudy

Trudy New commenter

Me too, mine are 3 and 1 and I still go to it every few weeks - it has been useful recently for info on teething for the littlest one, and starting nursery for the big one!

6. Think I'll go and order both of those now! I swear by the Baby Whisperer. Thanks for your replies.x