1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Good supply agencies - rochdale, bolton, bury, manchester areas?

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by blueskies31, Sep 15, 2015.

1. blueskies31

blueskies31 Occasional commenter

Hi,

I am hoping to sign up for supply soon and wondered if anyone could recommend a good supply agency covering the above areas. Thanks

2. historygrump

historygrump Star commenter Forum guide

Blueskies

I have sent you a message with some agencies named on them and general comments.

3. israhafeez

israhafeez New commenter

Hi,

Please could you also send me the same information for agencies in Rochdale, Bury and Oldham. I am looking for a an agency that pays well and works with schools within a 4 mile radius of Rochdale

Thank you :)

4. israhafeez

israhafeez New commenter

Please could you also send me the same information for agencies in Rochdale, Bury and Oldham. I am looking for a an agency that pays well and works with schools within a 4 mile radius of Rochdale

Thank you :)

5. historygrump

Good morning israhafeez

I will send a message to you.

6. historygrump

How do you send a personal message on this new system?

7. nearmiss

nearmiss Lead commenter

I understand that in Manchester City there is an agency which is run by the Council and therefore able to pay MPS scales and Teachers Pension Fund contributions.
    Please note, you don't have to find work through agencies. It is quite acceptable to promote yourself directly to local schools. It takes some effort but obviously it is going to be better paid and also makes it easier for a school to co-opt you on to full time staff if you do a good job and it suits everyone.

snowyhead likes this.
  8. historygrump

I have sent you a PM message with notes about some of the agencies that might be okay for you.

9. blueskies31

blueskies31 Occasional commenter

Historygrump,

I don't seem to have received your message. Please will you send it again. Thanks

10. SH89

SH89 New commenter

Hi,

Please could you send me this list too?

Thank you

11. historygrump

I will seek to send the messages to blueskies and SH89 today, I am finding this updated and better!!! system rubbish, but I will succeed even if it kills me.

12. historygrump

SH89 and blueskies did you get the PM because after I sent it, I somehow deleted it, if not I will try again and again...........

13. jerg42

jerg42 New commenter

Please could I have that list as well, I'm with just one and there is literally no work at the moment!