1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Good SEN courses for parents and teachers

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by christine2009, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Hey all,
    I've done two courses on special educational needs with the institute of child education and psychology Europe and they helped me in my school.
    They have courses in all different areas of SEN and also positive psychology courses which I found really easy to complete as they were online. You are given 8 weeks to complete your assignment and you get regular feedback and advice from the clinical directors.
    You can contact them by phone on 0208 354 759 or info@icepe.eu. Or just visit www.icepe.co.uk if you want to just have a look at the courses.
    Hope this helps ye as much as it helped me!
    C

2. Hey all,
    I've done two courses on special educational needs with the institute of child education and psychology Europe and they helped me in my school.
    They have courses in all different areas of SEN and also positive psychology courses which I found really easy to complete as they were online. You are given 8 weeks to complete your assignment and you get regular feedback and advice from the clinical directors.
    You can contact them by phone on 0208 354 759 or info@icepe.eu. Or just visit www.icepe.co.uk if you want to just have a look at the courses.
    Hope this helps ye as much as it helped me!
    C