1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

good old nns unit plans!! Year 3!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ulmger, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Our school is not rushing into new framework for numeracy but has adopted the literacy. I am new to school and year group and although off my own bat I have been trying to follow new framework it's sometimes a bit woolly and I wanted to look at the concrete old plans. But horror of all horrors only 3 of old units remain on DFES site for year 3. I wanted measures & only money there!

2. Our school is not rushing into new framework for numeracy but has adopted the literacy. I am new to school and year group and although off my own bat I have been trying to follow new framework it's sometimes a bit woolly and I wanted to look at the concrete old plans. But horror of all horrors only 3 of old units remain on DFES site for year 3. I wanted measures & only money there!

3. thanks bb I had already seen this and they only have units 2, 3 and 9 - even though they claim it to be all units, zipped its not!!!

4. DFES never produced unit plans for all Y3 materials.
    They only made them for Y4 Y5 and Y6.

My LA began to make Y3 unit plans in the same style for Y3.

I still have some of them and they will be roughly Units 1-9.

File is nearly 4MB.

rachelorr@talktalk.net if you want them.

OPERA DIVA

5. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

You need the cumbria site. Will get back with the link.

6. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

7. Hi
    There never were Unit Plans for Year 3 - i have never understood why! Only Y4-6.

Vegaslady

8. thanks for all your replies guys and the links. I'll have to go on other computer to email you OD! Got caught up with roast dinner & now rugby is on and OH is getting very vocal with excitememt!

9. Rugby on too!!!!!!

10. Thanks OD email received and replied to - I have spent far too long on here today but I have acheived quite a lot in terms of starting to plan for next half term as well. So big thanks to you all out there. I have even foregone my red wine tonight!