1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Good music?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by matryoshkadoll, Feb 25, 2011.

1. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

After the increased interest via TES and REstuff regarding my youtube channel. I thought it is only fair that I take the bull by the horns and add some home made versions - although, I have been extremely pleased with some of the amazing videos that I have found. For those that know me, I am constantly on the look for new resources and generally for get the time because I am so caught up in finding something new to inspire!! what I I would like to know is if anyone has any suggestions for music that they find either inspirational for you tube vids, very appropriate to subject areas or just something that they think the kids will love. want to make my self a project to get a few up by Easter - so ideas are welcome. please leave a comment on here or on my user page - www.youtube.com/user/matryoshkadoll . Thanks in advance for your ideas! I look forward to cracking on!!

2. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

After the increased interest via TES and REstuff regarding my youtube channel. I thought it is only fair that I take the bull by the horns and add some home made versions - although, I have been extremely pleased with some of the amazing videos that I have found. For those that know me, I am constantly on the look for new resources and generally for get the time because I am so caught up in finding something new to inspire!! what I I would like to know is if anyone has any suggestions for music that they find either inspirational for you tube vids, very appropriate to subject areas or just something that they think the kids will love. want to make my self a project to get a few up by Easter - so ideas are welcome. please leave a comment on here or on my user page - www.youtube.com/user/matryoshkadoll . Thanks in advance for your ideas! I look forward to cracking on!!

3. Sir Cumference

Sir Cumference New commenter