1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Good Morning TES Connect, good morning everybody

Discussion in 'Primary' started by fletchermoss, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Morning All,
    Having worked as a TA for a while now I have taken the plunge and managed to get a place on a GTP course starting in September.
    Reading down my summer to-do list, I have now got to the "Join TES Online" bullet point - so here I am and I can tick off one more thing...

Now, Ikea to buy a desk with drawers that don't fall off or read schools Ofsted report and complete other pre-course tasks?!
    Be gentle with me, my behaviour management strategy requires refinement!
    phil :)

2. Morning All,
    Having worked as a TA for a while now I have taken the plunge and managed to get a place on a GTP course starting in September.
    Reading down my summer to-do list, I have now got to the "Join TES Online" bullet point - so here I am and I can tick off one more thing...

Now, Ikea to buy a desk with drawers that don't fall off or read schools Ofsted report and complete other pre-course tasks?!
    Be gentle with me, my behaviour management strategy requires refinement!
    phil :)

3. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

Welcome to TES! [​IMG]

4. ...and to teaching! [​IMG]