1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE ABOUT TO START THEIR GTP!!!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by scobberlotcher, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Thanks - it's nice to have encouragement from someone who has already done it. I hope you've got something set up for your NQT year.

2. terri1972

terri1972 New commenter

Hear Hear!!

3. englishteach101

englishteach101 Occasional commenter

Yes, I've been taken on a permanent contract following my GTP in my school, so happy and very lucky!

4. That's great, I really hope I can manage that - it must be so much easier going into your NQT year at a achool you've already worked at. Good luck - come back next year and give us all some encouragement for our NQT years!

5. Thanks for this! It has been great reading all the posts on this forum, knowing that there are so many others in the same boat, wondering what on earth they've signed up for! But it's even greater that these who have already been through it have taken the time to reassure us!!

After having taken 7 years to complete my UG degree due to a lot of problems, I just can't believe that I am finally here and will be starting my career, attending an INSET day on Friday already!! I am really excited! Good luck to us all!

:)