1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Good luck lapin

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by cosmos, Jan 11, 2012.

1. I hope I'm right in thinking you go into hospital today and have the operation tomorrow. I hope all goes well and that you will finally be free from pain. You deserve it!
    Very best wishes for a speedy recovery
    love C xx

2. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Good luck Lapin. You'll be backwith us in no time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Dear lapin, will be thinking of you all day tomorrow and keeping everything crossed for you. Hope they are looking after you well. :)
    Lots of love
    E
    xxxx

4. henriette

henriette New commenter

5. Just a wee note to say that lapin is all settled in and Mr lapin will be updating on her progress tomorrow.
    Currently exchanging texts on the Sport Relief Bake Off! :)

6. henriette

henriette New commenter

any further news?

7. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

I hope it all went well Lapin and that your recovery is as quick and painless as possible x

8. inky

inky Lead commenter

Me too. xxx

9. Si N. Tiffick

Si N. Tiffick Occasional commenter

Thinking of you, Lapin. x

10. Apologies for delay in providing update. Lapin had her op yesterday and was in theatre for nearly 5 hours! Mr Lapin was able to see her yesterday and reports that although she was in some pain, she was in good spirits and and receiving excellent treatment from the staff at the hospital.
    Get well soon lapin - we miss you.
    xxx

11. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

Thanks for the update Manny. Speedy recovery, lapin xxx

12. Wish her all the best from me please xx

13. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Thanks for the update!
    Hope she'll be back home soon.
    Best wishes for a really quick recovery.

14. Sent a text to lapin this avo to say that you're all asking for her and sending kind thoughts. Was not expecting a reply, but by jings you can't keep a good woman down! ;-)
    Lapin is sore and has horrific headache (aching all over). Is much cheered by your messages though and sends love to all. Food 'isn't too bad', but unsurprisingly she doesn't feel like eating at the moment, so is just having ice cream.
    Today ice cream, hopefully a full on Middle Eastern banquet soon!!

15. henriette

henriette New commenter

thanks M

16. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

Hopefully the pain will die down for her soon. Thanks for the update, M. xxx

17. I'm sorry to hear she is in pain, I hope it goes very soon! Please give her my love when you are next in touch.

18. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

Thanks for all the updates Manny xxx

19. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Thanks for the update.
    Hope the pain stops really soon!

20. Have passed on everyone's love and good wishes. lapin says 'hi' to you all and hopes to be back on TES by Tuesday (possibly)!
    [​IMG]