1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Good lipstick / lipgloss

Discussion in 'Personal' started by headforheights, Feb 25, 2011.

1. headforheights

headforheights New commenter

Am looking for something long lasting. Any recommendations?

2. headforheights

headforheights New commenter

Am looking for something long lasting. Any recommendations?

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

For colour This it lasts brilliantly.
    I have a fabulous gloss from origins that I got with a gift set at Christmas and I'm gutted they don't sell them on their own [​IMG]

4. sep2

sep2 New commenter

Soap and glory mother pucker. They have a tingle thing in to plump your lips and it does last. Sold at boots.

5. Max Factor Lipfinity for me... I use the 016 colour for school... nice neutral shade - goes with what I wear and my colouring...
    2 steps - colour and then sealant so it doesn't come off for hours and when I use the brighter reds I have to remove it after the occasion as it is still bright...even when eating... (or whatever [​IMG] as it dosen't get left behind)

6. sep2

sep2 New commenter

I used that a few years ago and it used to go flakey and crumbly. Not used it since. Has it improved? The idea is great. I remember the lip staining though hahaha :)

7. Benefit gloss.
    I tried the soap and glory one but couldn't stand the smell of it!

8. I like lip stain as it lasts longer. Bodyshop does a nice one, as does Benefit.

9. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I used to love this then they changed the formula and I hated it! Has it improved? x