1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Good ideas for Guided Reading time??

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Z_oe, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Poppy197

Please could you forward a copy of the guided group reading cards 666 sent you ages ago with the yellow flower on them if that would be at all possible.

Just started as an nqt and guided group reading has just been introduced into our school

MANY THANKS

COBH

mrtncnwy@aol.com

2. poppy1978

Please could I have a copy of the cards 666 sent you for guided group reading grately appreciated

Cobh

mrtncnwy@aol.com

3. sorrim

Please do you have a copy of the guided group reading cards 666 sent you that I could have.

Yours grately

Cobh

mrtncnwy@aol.com

4. gcsouth

Hi I am trying to locate a copy of the guided group reading cards that 666 sent you. If you have a copy could you forward a copy to me.

Many thanks

Cobh

mrtncnwy@aol.com

5. talulabell

talulabell New commenter

6. chiplet

Hi Trying to locate a copy of the guided group reading cards 666 sent out.

Please do you have a copy you could forward to me.

Many thanks

Cobh

mrtncnwy@aol.com

7. cheryl13

cheryl13 New commenter

please can i have a copy too? Im finding guided reading hard to implement (NQT that hasnt done it before)
    Thank you

cheryl0188@hotmail.com

8. I have no idea if this bandwagon is still running; if it is can either 666 or another user send me a copy of the flowerfinishers document. I'm trying to improve the daily reading in a P2 class.
    davidnmackenzie@gmail.com
    Appreciated.

9. As above, I would be very grateful to receive these but appreciate you will be fed up by now! No worries if you are too busy, but thanks so much if you are not.
    trinajoydavies@yahoo.co.uk