1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Good foundation for dryish skin?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Georgia99, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Georgia99

Georgia99 New commenter

My favourite is the MAC foundation. They do a medium or full coverage one and will match the colour to your skin for you. They will also put a bit on your skin for you so you can walk around town for a bit to see if you like it!
    I suffer with dry skin and it is very even for me but everyone is different. It costs about £18-20 a bottle.
    I have used the clinique one in the past too and like that one although do not find the coverage as good.

2. Just bought some Clinique tinted moisturiser for day to day wear. I have really dry skin too and it just makes my skin feel so much more comfortable than other ones I've tried.

3. I also love MAC. I have dryish skin and use the satinfinish foundation. It's so good and lasts for about 5-6 months! Ive also used Chanel vitalumiere and Dior éclat satin and forever foundations. MAC is definitely the best one in my opinion!

4. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

I love the Clinique superfit foundation. Great, natural coverage and lasts for months because you don't need a lot of it.