1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GoNoodle

Discussion in 'Primary' started by harmarnic, Mar 24, 2019.

1. harmarnic

harmarnic New commenter

Can anyone who is using this in their classrooms please give me some feedback about how you use it and how effective it is? Many thanks.

2. Kartoshka

Kartoshka Established commenter

We use it in the mornings for a 'wake up shake up' type thing to start the day. I teach Year 1 and they enjoy it. There are also dances suitable for older children.

3. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

I used it in year 3 and chose either something snazzy to wake them up or more calming after a tricky playtime. I just used it as and when. If it was their birthday, they could choose any track they wished.

My nursery class just stare at it utterly bewildered, so I don't use it.

4. Piscean1

Piscean1 Senior commenter

I use it as and when really. Sometimes we just need a little break.

5. Teapot345

Teapot345 New commenter

My KS1 class love love love the 'run the red carpet' gonoodle - we save that one for Fridays as a treat after long assembly, they get very excited to see how many points and minutes we have racked up.

We also use Go Noodle throughout the week for wake and shake as and when needed.

6. sunshineneeded

sunshineneeded Star commenter

I also use it for a brain break, wake up and shake up or calming down after playtime.