1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Gone too soon (a girlie thread)

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon3372, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Oh yes! And I don't even love the film the same way my sister does!

2. Going to see it next week with a gang of girlies xxxxx

3. Heavens. He is gorgeous. I thought I was over feeling hot and bothered but ....... well......sigh.

4. Gorgeous, gorgeous man. But it wasn't just about his looks, was it? He just oozed sensuality and gorgeousness.

5. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.
    Who says men who have a classical ballet training are not sexy or must be gay?
    He was sex on legs - oh to have danced with him, just ONCE!

6. Oh to have had a man look at me like that, just ONCE

7. I think I remember feeling like that .......once.......

8. What I am going to do? I'm going to watch Dirty Dancing with some girlies who could be my
    daughters - they probably think I'm too old to have ever experienced that kind of passion and emotion! But I have and it will bring it all back to me, will just have to secretly hug myself I guess, good job it will be dark, cos I think I will be blushing in some parts[​IMG]

9. LOL - I remember the day my son said to me "So to make me you had SEX?"

10. Jonha

Jonha New commenter

Steady on ladies!
    Here is Swayze in his best role - not sure this film ever made it to Britain/Europe though?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9rLLXTXfb8&feature=related
    The scene is surprisingly accurate as to how rookie players are welcomed and, well, how childish things can get.....[​IMG] (I was in hysterics again at the false teeth move)
    Great actor, more versatile than he was given credit for.

11. Young Blood is a great film, considering it was a "brat pack" film (and Swayze was a lot older than them).
    But jonha - I am afraid I am more interested in his hips and that look...