1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Goldsmiths anyone?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Bodegabuttons, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I have my Primary PGCE interview for Goldsmiths this Wednesday and was wondering whether anyone has already had their interview can offer any advice? Has anyone been offered conditional offers yet from this uni, out of interest?
    Thanks.

2. Oh yeah and I forgot to ask if anyone is going to the same interview date as me by any chance?

3. Hi,
    No you were right previously, my interview date is this Wednesday. Scared eek.

4. My interview's this Wednesday (tomorrow!) at 8.40 and I'm getting pretty scared now! How are you guys feeling?

5. yeah same early start. feeling nerves set in.

6. It's crazy, you feel fine until you realise the interview is tomorrow and then you suddenly become convinced you know nothing and are going to do really badly! What course have you applied for? I'm going for Upper Primary with MFL (Spanish) and it's that part which is bothering me at the moment. It's been a while since I was in Spain and my spoken Spanish is disappearing little by little as a result!

7. Yay! Others! Mine's 8.40 too...
    I'm worried about my lack of knowledge about Primary schools. I'm doing Lower Primary.
    What backgrounds are you guys coming from?