1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Going back to Foundation Stage

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Melloggs, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Hi,

I'm going back into FS after being in Key Stage 2 for the past few years. I was wondering if there have been any recent changes/documents, etc. that I need to be aware of? I've only just been told so trying to get my head around moving year group/the end of year/sorting out classroom, etc. without overwhelming myself any more than I already am!

Also I'll be leading maths in FS and wondered if there are any useful documents or resources that people find useful in their Foundation Stage (I may be able to get a little bit of money for once!)?

Thanks in advance for any advice

2. Hi,

I'm going back into FS after being in Key Stage 2 for the past few years. I was wondering if there have been any recent changes/documents, etc. that I need to be aware of? I've only just been told so trying to get my head around moving year group/the end of year/sorting out classroom, etc. without overwhelming myself any more than I already am!

Also I'll be leading maths in FS and wondered if there are any useful documents or resources that people find useful in their Foundation Stage (I may be able to get a little bit of money for once!)?

Thanks in advance for any advice

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

4. Thank you for replying Msz, I'll look at those now.

5. Hi
    I am also moving to the foundation stage from KS2. I have read both documents thank you for suggesting them! I really appreciate any suggestions or advice.
    Many thanks
    Blue 3