1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

God Help Us!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Grabthar, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Grabthar

Grabthar Established commenter

2. Joe_Pubes

Joe_Pubes Senior commenter

He didn't take any notice of 100s of his supporters. He would have his Christmas dinner fundraiser for his favourite "anti-West" campaign rabble, wouldn't he?

"Labour MP and former frontbencher Emma Reynolds said that Stop The War was ‘more anti-West than anti-war’.

‘They blamed Paris for reaping the whirlwind of Western intervention after the recent terrorist attacks, they compared Isil/Daesh with the international brigades who fought fascism in 1930s Spain and they have failed to condemn Russia for its invasion and occupation of Ukraine and Georgia,’ the former shadow cabinet minister told BBC Radio 4’s Today.

‘I don’t think these are views that are based on the values of internationalism and solidarity of the Labour Party and I hope my party leader will distance himself from this organisation and pull out of the dinner tonight."

What a bunch of utter luvvies these people are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter