1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Go!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lindenlea, Jul 20, 2019.

1. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Hope everyone is listening to this today! I love it. Just heard one of the mission control men on Today. He was one of the guys saying "GO!"

2. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

Sorry, I don't think the event needs the music.

3. Jesmond12

Jesmond12 Star commenter

PSB were on at the end of Newsnight last night playing Go.

Next week 23rd they are doing a proms concert at the Royal Albert Hall to celebrate the moon landing anniversary. It will be on the BBC the following evening.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    lindenlea likes this.
  4. Jesmond12

Jesmond12 Star commenter

The music is from the Race for Space album which came out in 2014. It was not put together for the 50th anniversary.

lindenlea likes this.
  5. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

It was about playing any music over the voices. I don't think it added anything but I think it takes away from the occasion. It's just an opinion of mine.

6. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

I also love "The Other Side" which I suggest anyone but @racroesus listens to off the same album. It makes me cry every time. I remember the excitement of these occasions.

Jesmond12 likes this.
  7. Jude Fawley

Jude Fawley Star commenter

We've come a long way since 'The Days Of Pearly Spencer' via Roger Waters and Art Of Noise.