1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Go to files...

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by krisgreg30, Oct 29, 2017.

1. krisgreg30

krisgreg30 Occasional commenter

Is anyone else becoming annoyed by the sudden influx of go to files rather than just being able to press download all?

Is there anyone from TES that can explain why this is? Getting annoyed now that my download figures are taking a massive hit wher I've updated popular resources and they now say go to files rather than download. One of them includes about 90 files so of course no one is going to go through single clicking everyone.

There doesn't seem to be any consistency either as I can have a few files that say go to files and one with over 20 resources that allows an instant download.

2. cliftonc

cliftonc Administrator Staff Member

Can you post some examples? We do have issues at times creating the merged zip file when there are very large individual files, or a large number of files (e.g. 30+). If you let me know which resources we will take a look and see if we can suggest an alternative approach.