1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Go Chico!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Bethannie, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I loathed him on X-Factor.....but have to say he has been great fun as an ice-dancer!
    I know he will probably not have a chance to dance the bolero tonight, but he's the one I would love to see win!
    (Not that I will waste the price of a phone vote....I still think the winner has already been chosen!)
    But come on Chico!

2. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

I disagree. I think it is still wide open. Chico is really good, but so are all three. I know I'm sad but I like Dancing on Ice. As someone who can't stand up in a pair of <strike>death wellies</strike> ice skates, even when I am holding on to the side, I take my hat off to the celebs for doing so well.
    For me it is Sunday night chewing gum for the brain [​IMG]

3. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Belle, I fall flat on my face when I walk in flattie shoes on level ground!
    This has been a good year for Dancing on Ice....and I just loved the opening to tonight's finale!

4. BelleDuJour

Matt's routine was a joy to watch!

5. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

I don't watch DOI, but would also love Chico to win! I happened to see him at Butlins a few years back, and he put on a fabulous show. I;d love to see him do Strictly, as I do watch that.

6. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Matt's routine was fantastic! But I didn;t enjoy Jorgie's (sp?) so much. Chico next...by his costume....Grease?

7. BelleDuJour

Matt was deffo better than Jorgie but I reckon Chicco will be good......here he comes!

8. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Scores for Chico were fair enough given the fumble....and technically Matt is the best skater....but Chico's routine was good fun!

9. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

Chico's been the surprise of the series but I think Matt deserves to win and I hope he does.
    I'd actually rather see Chico dance the Bolero than Jorgie.

10. BelleDuJour

Me too.

11. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I know the judges all gave her perfect tens....but she just doesn't have the pzazz that Chico does!
    Go Chico!

12. BelleDuJour

He was good. That was solid gold fun!

13. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

And he did a lot more skating than she did.

14. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Oooooh!!!!
    That is just so unfair!
    He deserved to go through!

15. BelleDuJour

Funnily enough I think Jorgie's bolero was the better of the two. However, Matt is by far the stronger skater so he really deserves to win.

16. BelleDuJour

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

17. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Well deserved!
    (But I'd have loved to have seen Chico;s bolero!)

18. BelleDuJour

Me too.

19. Can't stand Chico- He gets right up my nose! Just found out that we're having a very cheesy family hol in Haven Devon Cliffs starting this Friday, and guess who the entertainment is....

Guess I'll be babysitting that night! Oh what a shame....!!!

20. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter