1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GLOW...?!

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by glasgowgirl, May 12, 2010.

1. Not sure what you mean - it's a fairly loose question which could generate any number of "correct" replies? For example, I know that the head of Glow was pleased to see the number of staff who were regularly logging in to Glow, until it was pointed out that the LA's were fudging the figures by making staff log in to read a news bulletin. Is logging in to read a news bulletin using Glow on a day-to-day basis?

2. No I wouldn't say that logging into GLOW to read a bulletin was using GLOW. Was more meaning who is using GLOW for assessments, setting work etc.

3. I don't think you're going to find that LA's are doing that - there are some teachers who are using it but a whole LA? Very much doubt it.

4. Ok. First time I've been on for a while and just noticed this comment. Sorry for the irritatingly patronising tone of my post...

5. ...I meant my post re airy's one on Glow Learn a few posts back. I can't get the hang of posting here, never mind anything else ICT.