1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GLOW - it doesn't get any better!

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by coaltown1, Apr 11, 2011.

1. coaltown1

coaltown1 New commenter

I totally agree! We use GLOW, E1, FISH, Successmaker and Education City. Each requires a password (which changes with the weather) and time to get to the particular part of the site you want. Add to that emails and Smartboards and it all becomes a bit of a nightmare especially when it goes wrong! I am also computer literate but have never been so frustrated by technology taking over the asylum.
    Anyway good luck with the inspection - I hope it all goes well.

2. morrisseyritual

morrisseyritual New commenter

GLOW is an immense and increasingly outdated folly.

3. HAHAHA!! What, HMIe, give practical advice?? Oh joni, you're such a joker! Thanks for the laugh. [​IMG]
    I never use Glow now. It's just too silly and too clunky to use. Total waste of time and money.
    Just like LTScotland....
    but now look what you've done, you've got me started, and it's only 7 am!![​IMG]

4. jonowen

jonowen Occasional commenter

Glad to be of service CG!
    Did you have a good long weekend? The weather here was absolutely beautiful it was a pity to have to come back to school on Tuesday, never mind Friday tomorrow!
    I had another Glow attempt and failed to like it yet again - anyone else changed their mind?

[​IMG]