1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Gloucestershire PGCE

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by star83, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Hello. Has anyone heard from the uni yet? I found out today that I have an offer and I'm so excited! Wondered if there are any other Glos students out there as haven't seen any on here at all. Hope you hear soon if you are still waiting :0)

2. Hello. Has anyone heard from the uni yet? I found out today that I have an offer and I'm so excited! Wondered if there are any other Glos students out there as haven't seen any on here at all. Hope you hear soon if you are still waiting :0)

3. charlottesaville

charlottesaville New commenter

Hey, yeah i found out yesterday too :) such a relief and feels like ive been waiting for soooo long, its conditional on a 2:1 though so not 100% but fingers crossed! What course? Im secondary art and design x

4. Hiya, I'm primary foundation and ks1 and mine is conditional too but not to worried about that. I'm just so happy to have a place as thought I'd messed the whole thing up. Nice to know I'm not going to be the only person there in September! :0)