1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Global development A2 Sociology - anybody teach it - I'm switching this year

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by samtscotland, May 24, 2012.

1. It's all in the title really....

Can't be doing with teaching religion anymore. Bores me to tears and lack of enthusiasm not fair on the kids. I'm 99% sure I'm gonna switch this year to global development. Ken Browne textbook looks good and good ol haralambos has got a fair bit too. It's going to be a bit of a mission to create resources but I've got a new job running my own dept and am ready for change all round.

My question is... Does anyone else do it already or fancy a change like me. I'm Gonna be a one man band so would happy to share resources and ideas and exam analysis. I've been teaching 6 years and have good results so I'm not just after everyone else's hardwork - I've got plenty stuff to share.......

PM me if you are interested

2. It's all in the title really....

Can't be doing with teaching religion anymore. Bores me to tears and lack of enthusiasm not fair on the kids. I'm 99% sure I'm gonna switch this year to global development. Ken Browne textbook looks good and good ol haralambos has got a fair bit too. It's going to be a bit of a mission to create resources but I've got a new job running my own dept and am ready for change all round.

My question is... Does anyone else do it already or fancy a change like me. I'm Gonna be a one man band so would happy to share resources and ideas and exam analysis. I've been teaching 6 years and have good results so I'm not just after everyone else's hardwork - I've got plenty stuff to share.......

PM me if you are interested

3. Alright mate? I'm thinking of changing next year. A lot of content innit? How's it going for you?