1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Glasguw Uni PGDE Primary......has anyone heard a peep?!

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by petitshorty, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Hi future mind-shapers! :)

I've just realised that it's 2 weeks tomorrow that we have orientation.....i have also realised that i've barely heard from the Uni. Not heard a peep since they wanted 59 buckaroos from me for the PVG Scheme.

Have other folk heard anything else yet, or should i start to worry (or pester the Uni!)
    xoxo

2. Hey,

I am starting the pgde in English for secondary and I was wondering this too.

I actually had to phone the uni to check my disclosure got received etc cos I still don't seem to have paid for it! So whilst on rhe phone I asked when we might receive the info about registration as it was so close. She basically said it wasn't her department but thinks we should get it soon but it's taking longer because of the new system they have which I guess is getting rid of

So hopefully should get it by the end of this week or beginning of next!

Hope that helps! X.