1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Glasgow Uni Books For Sale

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by lynsee99, Jun 8, 2011.

1. I have the following books for sale for PGDE course:

• Beyond Discipline - From compliance to Community - ALfie Kohn - Good Condition - £7
    • Punished By Rewards - ALfie Kohn - Good Condition - £5
    • Building Community in Schools - Thomas J Sergiovanni -Excellent Condition - £9
    • ATeacher's Guide to classroom research - D Hopkins - Excellent Condition - £10
    • Becoming A critically reflective teacher - S Brookfield - excellent condition - £11
    • Assertive Discipline 3rd Edition- Canter and Canter - Excellent Condition - £7
    • Action Research in the classroom - Baumfield et al - Excellent Condition - £10
    • Scottish Education - Beyond Devolution 3rd Edition - Excellent Condition - £17
    • Supporting Effective Learning -Carnell and Lodge - Good Condition - £12
    <u>Credo Books</u>
    • Storytelling - Imagination and Faith - W Bausch - good condition - &pound;3
    • The Light of his faith - John Bollan - Excellent Condition - &pound;5
    • Pope Benedict XVI -Jesus of Nazareth - Excellent condition - &pound;3
    • Responses to 101 questions on the bible - R Brown - good condition - &pound;2
    I will sell separately or sell all together for a resonable offer
    All reasonable offers considered.

My contact details are:
    lynsee99@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    Lyndsey

2. Hi,
    Im afraid they are for primary but some of them might overlap both courses

Lyndsey