1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

glasgow pgde primary results???

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by sazzle0dazzle, Feb 5, 2012.

1. They were waiting until everyone had been seen, my interview was on the 1st Feb, and i got in! have you guys heard?

2. yes i found out on thu ngt im in!! :)

super excited sep cant come quick enough!! iv had a look about online n looks like our enrolment wk will start 10th sep n teaching the following??

3. Hello! Just to let you know, I emailed Glasgow Uni today to enquire. I was told they hadn't yet confirmed semester dates and would be unlikely to do so until April, but after a further request for an approximate date, she said the 16th of August would be the general date! I thought it would be the following week, though I was aware they tend to start midweek, the 16th still seems very early but there we go!

4. well done guys!! is anyone interested in flat share? the halls seem ages away from the st andrews building!