1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Glasgow - PGDE Primary Interview.....EEEEEKKKKK!

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by petitshorty, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Yeah two girls i know have got thourgh. Checked it on gttr website.. And one of the girls were in my group sooo.. ha.. Think ill book my flights to australia now.. ha..
    Ill have no hair n nails left if im left till feb 14th...

2. Oh how do you check if the people in your group were successful?

3. Oh i just know one of the girls. sorry

4. No probs, hopefully we both hear soon :)

5. hi i ahve an interviw on the 24th feb and just wondering can anyone give any advice or tips?????

6. Is your interview Glasgow?? I just tried to prepare for any type of question typical in an interview. Read up on C of E & current ed issues - it's not as daunting as you think. Hope it goes well for you & sorry I don't have great advice to give you :)

7. ya interview is in glasgow. ya been lookin at stuff on cfe, just wondering what other issues are there or is there any useful websites which i can research?
    I hate interviews!

8. Is it for primary or secondary? LTS is a great website - I used that quite alot. How you feeling about it?

9. Thanks thats great! Its for primary and i have loads of experience but just get so nerbous when it comes to interviews, no matter how much i prepare i still trip over my words![​IMG]

10. Awe it's a horrible feeling but I'm sure you'll be ok. Is it post graduate of Bed? :)

11. postgraduate. have you done the interview yet?

12. Hi everyone,
    This whole GTTR thing is frustrating. Just need to be positive. It will take them a while to update all offers (I keep telling myself). I'm beginning to fill myself with self doubt and am thinking over all what I did say, what I should have said and what I should not have said at the interview! I don't think being part of these forums helps me either (ignorance is bliss perhaps?).
    I've also read there are more interviews in Feb from the post from abcdefg1234. Wow, didn't realise there were more to go. Good luck! It's true it's not as daunting as you think and the staff are wonderful at putting you at ease.

13. I can't understand why Glasgow has already been sending out offers if they still have interviews scheduled. I had my interview on the 6th and I am beginning to get a tad worried.

14. have you started any preparations for the interview? I dont kniw where to start!

15. [​IMG]

YIPPEE!!!!!! I got in!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooo delighted!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else got great news!
    [​IMG]

16. Unsuccessful offer...
    :(
    and second choice edinburgh full...
    oh well always next year... ha

17. I got a place ahhhhhhh.... I am EXSTATIC!!!!

I can't believe it!! Hope it's good news for everyone else :)

Woooooo hooooooo :)))

18. Got a place.......hope everybody else gets good news.....fingers crossed!

Got my letter and reading list etc today as well!

19. Me too. So pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeased! Well done, you guys. Got my letter this morning not sure if GTTR is updated yet for those still waiting. Very best luck to you all.

20. I also have an interview for the 24th February at 1pm. I was so excited when I got the letter but am also now panicking since a lot of people already seem to have had interviews and been offered places.