1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Glasgow PGDE! Any one heard any news recently!

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by cmcc87, Mar 3, 2011.

1. I am going crazy waiting to find out, I cannot imagine how frustrating the wait must be for those of you interviewed in January. Has anyone had any news in the past few days? I emailed the secretary and she said that she has not been given any information yet, but I have read on here that people have heard of people receiving unsuccessful gttr updates in the past few days. I am confused! Also is it only 70 places available?? argh!!! too much stress for me to handle lol!

2. I am going crazy waiting to find out, I cannot imagine how frustrating the wait must be for those of you interviewed in January. Has anyone had any news in the past few days? I emailed the secretary and she said that she has not been given any information yet, but I have read on here that people have heard of people receiving unsuccessful gttr updates in the past few days. I am confused! Also is it only 70 places available?? argh!!! too much stress for me to handle lol!