1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Glasgow meet for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by tartetatin, Oct 26, 2011.

1. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

Argh, I'm not normally one for this type of thing .... I prefer to keep an air of mystique about TES.
    However, I do really like you Annie! [​IMG]
    Torn!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

The previous suggestions for a Scottish meet didn't materialise but there are several Scottish posters(or posters based in Scotland) I'd love to meet so if one can be organised I'd like to come along.
    *fingers crossed that doesn't put anyone off*

3. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

Quite the opposite. I'd imagine you'd be a star attraction. The white tiger of the zoo, so to speak!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Couldn't you have compared me to something that requires to be fed cake? A lot of cake?

5. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

6. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

[​IMG]
    As long as there is cake I'll be there...

7. I can't do Glasgow at Christmas but I would come if I could. Next time..?

8. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Snigger @post 6 [​IMG]

9. Thanks Tartetatin......... I understand the anonymity thing....... I don't have to worry so much, as I don't live there anymore! Have a think about it............ Also laughing at post 6... not how I imagined Seren at all! [​IMG]

10. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Oh...I don't know...if I grew my hair just a wee bit longer...

11. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

or fell down a ramp......

12. Milkandchalk

Milkandchalk New commenter

I would be up for some sort of meet too - October was just completely unmanageable for me in the end!

13. Ok... that's a start... we have Milky, Seren, and Tartetatin in dark glasses and a wig..... anyone else?! And do you want town centre, West End, or the Bermuda triangle (Scotia, Clutha and Viccie bar.... in Stockwell Street..... though I know the Victoria Bar is no longer the Victoria Bar........ called the Bermuda triangle because so many of us folk musicians used to get lost down there!)