1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the new look TES Community!

Don't forget to look at the how to guide in the welcome lounge and help forum.

Give it all you've got song lyrics

Discussion in 'Primary' started by maggie84, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Hi everyone!

Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics and/or music for 'give it all you've got'? I am in my NQT year, and while on placement last year the children sang this song during assembly. I am taking choir this week while the teacher who is normally in charge is on a course and would really like to teach the children this song.

It goes:
    We are the children of __________ school,
    we take pride in the things we do,
    learning together and having fun...

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thank you x

2. Hi everyone!

Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics and/or music for 'give it all you've got'? I am in my NQT year, and while on placement last year the children sang this song during assembly. I am taking choir this week while the teacher who is normally in charge is on a course and would really like to teach the children this song.

It goes:
    We are the children of __________ school,
    we take pride in the things we do,
    learning together and having fun...

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thank you x

3. Give it 1?, give it 2?, give it 1-2-3!
    Give it 1?, give it 2?, give it 1-2-3!
    We are the children of ????? School,
    We take a pride in the things we do.
    Learning together and having fun,
    Who?s for a good day? EVERYONE!

Give it all you?ve got,
    ?Cause you?ve really got a lot!
    Give it heart, Give it mind,
    Give it soul, don?t stop!

Give it all you?ve got,

Everyone is special,
    Everybody has gifts,
    So we?re gonna work together,
    And we?re gonna learn to give!

Everyone is special,
    Everybody has gifts,
    So we?re gonna work together,
    And we?re gonna learn to give!

Give it all you?ve got,

4. just wondering what is the tune to this song sounds good!

5. I love this song!! We sung it today in assembly and the children sing the name of our school really loudly, bless them! Is there anywhere you can listen to it on the internet because then could play it through my IWB??

6. Have a look at http://www.outoftheark.com/products/product_details.php?i...

'Out of the Ark' who wrote and produced the song do a brilliant thing called 'Words on Screen' - The songs run through the computer and display the words on screen, so the children can follow the words easily. There are versions with choirs and just with backing tracks, and different styles for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.

It is a very well thought out piece of software and definitely worth the £30.

7. It does sound really good. I wish we had a way of lisetning to the tune. I tried to Google it, but that didn't work.

8. Thank you so much! I knew some of the lyrics but it was hard to understand the words the infants were singing sometimes!

:) x

9. I know this post is old but you have actually saved my life. Thank you a thousand times over. X

10. i love this song
    [​IMG]

11. Tends to descend into "give it all you got, cos mumble mumble mumble stop" in quite a lot of schools because that bit's so fast to get the words in!

12. hi i love this song I sang it today with the year 5s they are good at the song but our class is much better! :) :D

13. We do it as a whole school, with the different parts and the clapping. It sounds brilliant, we did it in assembly when ofsted were in the other week.