1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Gift Advice

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lisabobbles, Jun 20, 2011.

1. I have spent the last few months doing weekly volunteer work in a lovely school with wonderful teachers. This is in a bid to develop a strong application for a GTP placement. The teachers have been so supportive, offering advice and generally putting up with me asking endless stupid questions! I want to get them a little something to say thanks. I was thinking of smart little notebooks.
    The question is what to get the kids, I wanted to get each class a little something - not made of money but i was think a book or game or something! Any ideas? the classes are Years 5 and 6 if that helps and although tempting a big tin of sweets to share is a definite no no!

2. I have spent the last few months doing weekly volunteer work in a lovely school with wonderful teachers. This is in a bid to develop a strong application for a GTP placement. The teachers have been so supportive, offering advice and generally putting up with me asking endless stupid questions! I want to get them a little something to say thanks. I was thinking of smart little notebooks.
    The question is what to get the kids, I wanted to get each class a little something - not made of money but i was think a book or game or something! Any ideas? the classes are Years 5 and 6 if that helps and although tempting a big tin of sweets to share is a definite no no!

3. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

Sweets! Not normally a supporter, but the kids will thank you. If you give Y6 a game, they won't be there to play it.

4. sep2

sep2 New commenter

There is a thread here with a few ideas.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3306226

There is another link within the thread too. The ideas are mainly for pupils to teachers but shuld give you some ideas as well.

5. sep2

sep2 New commenter

There is this thread too on what to get pupils :)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3301168