1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Getting Resources Found

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by nwilkin, Feb 25, 2020.

1. nwilkin

nwilkin Occasional commenter

Do you want to get more traffic to your TES store? Are you having trouble getting your resources found? I am running a 5-day “Get your resources found” challenge. Join my Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/5DayGetYourResourcesFoundChallenge/) to join our challenge.

I have heard lots of comments from authors that they struggle to get their resources found on TES and so I decide it would be the perfect topic for a free 5-day challenge called “Get Your Resources Found” (to be honest I didn’t spend an awful lot of time working on the title).

For those who have not done a 5-day challenge before I’ll let you know how they work. I will set you a challenge every day and this will be posted in the morning and you need to complete that challenge before the next day’s challenge is posted. I know some of you are teaching and so it will not be easy to do this during the working day but the earlier you can get it done the better and I am hoping to post the challenge at about 6am so those of you who are early starters can get ahead early.

Some challenges will be quite easy and others will certainly take you out of your comfort zone and will require a leap of faith, but believe me the end results will be worth it. All the daily challenges work in sequence so if you miss a day or fall behind it will be difficult for you to get the results you want so it is important that you complete them before the next challenge is due.

Each evening I am hoping to run a live Facebook session around 7 or 8 pm (GMT) where I can answer your questions about the day’s challenge so if you do have any problems with the challenge make sure you post them in the group before the live session so I can try to answer them.

There is one additional task you need to complete BEFORE the 5-day challenge starts which will help you when we start the main 5-day challenge. So join the Facebook group today and watch the video to get prepared.

This 5-day challenge is completely free and all I require is for you to sign up to another Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/5DayGetYourResourcesFoundChallenge/), encourage other teacher authors you know to also join so we can make this a real success (the more people who are involved the better it will be), agree to follow the rules and complete the challenge you will be set each day.

I promise you there will be no hard sell to try to get you to sign up to an additional course during this 5-day "Get Your Resources Found" challenge and this is completely free.

I really hope you can join me as I think it will really help teacher authors who are struggling to get their resources found.

tesAuthorTeam likes this.