1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Getting OxBox VLE resources working in Frog

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by A_Teacher_Of_Computing, Jun 10, 2011.

1. They will be sending out the splitpacks for me which will resolve some of the problems... but there are many others unique to FROG. It looks like the files themselves may not be useable by FROG.
    It goes without saying the FROG community (currently down) does not seem to have the answers needed... it really is a shame since the resources were purchased mainly on the selling point of SCORM compliant VLE integration.

2. madcat

madcat Occasional commenter

I assume that your are talking about the FROG VLE that quoted us £20k or there abouts
    Even if you are only paying a fraction of this, then surely it should be up to THEM to sort out this sort of thing not you or the 'FROG community'

3. My aim here is not to discuss the merits of Frog (who I am unlikely to say a good word about) but to find a solution.

I may get in touch with Frog again and post their responses here since that could be fun.