1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Getting hold of copies of 2003 optional SATs papers.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by starlightexpress, Mar 2, 2008.

1. starlightexpress

starlightexpress New commenter

My school has 'lost' the markschemes and I need mental maths papers and transcripts....I have searched and searched the net and have asked other schools to no avail. Does anyone know of a link online? Thanks.

2. starlightexpress

My school has 'lost' the markschemes and I need mental maths papers and transcripts....I have searched and searched the net and have asked other schools to no avail. Does anyone know of a link online? Thanks.

3. Do you have testbase - if so you can find the answers there. If you don't leave your email and I can send them you. Is it maths and english you are after and which year group?

4. starlightexpress

Sweepings- thank you. I have access, or can get access to testbase. Thanks for that, thought testbase only end of KS so that good to know.

5. Sweepings - I have just been trawling the web to try and find the answers to Year 3 maths and english 2003 optional sats as my teacher's books have been lost whilst I was off on maternity leave (along with 100s of other things!). Would you possibly be able to send them to me if I post my email address as I don't have access to testbase. I have all the other resources (maths 3a and 3b papers, reading booklets and answer papers, written task templates).

6. If you leave your email I may be able to help.

7. Hi, just been looking for the same thing. Would be very grateful if you were able to help me out too as I don't have testbase. My email is owen.jane@btinternet.com

Thanks in advance

8. You have mail

9. Hi I have just taken over Year 3 this year and I am looking for old Year 3 optional Sats papers. I have a copy of Maths 3A and 3B but nothing else. Can anyone help with mental paper or any Literacy or any answer sheets? Thanks I don't have access to testbase

10. Those websites are really useful for Year 6 sats papers, but not for Year 3 optional ones.

11. i would appreciate help with y3 optional sats papers. where to get them ,answers etc don't have a test base.
    stroller45@aol.com

12. You have mail!

13. Hi I am sorry to bandwagon jump but am also year 3 any helpm in where to get old papers would be great.
    shthwy@aol.com

14. 32kids

32kids New commenter

Hello, I was wondering if you have any copies of Year 4 Optional Sats Papers, mark scheme, levels, mental maths paper and test A and B from 2003 or earlier. If you have could you send them to 32kids@googlemail.com

Thanks Karen

15. Hello, please may you help me as well - I don't have access to test base and need anything to do with Year 3 optional SATs.

babyp_85@yahoo.co.uk